Summer Internship for CSE Students in Hyderabad
- Summer Internship for CSE Students
COMPLETE TRAINING ON TECHNOLOGY | PROJECT DEVELOPEMENT
MANOJ: +91 9676190678
407, 4th Floor, Pavani Prestige (R.S Brothers)Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India Opposite Image Hospital & Beside KLM Fashion Mall.
About Summer Internship for CSE Students
“Do not be terrified. Take a chance. Nothing can replace hands-on experience in the real world. The only best institute you can choose for Summer Internship for cse students is Tru projects.” To do the Best Longterm Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad. Tru Projects is the most suitable choice. We will not only be able to provide students with the opportunity to interact with industry professionals, but we will also be able to supply them with information about the company through Professional Internship for cse students in Hyderabad, but they will also be able to put the theory they learn in the classroom into reality here, in any activity they choose. Hurry up! Don’t bite your nails now the services are available near to your home town Sr nagar , Ameerpet , Jntu , Kphp , Kukatpally , Dilshuknagar , Madhapur , L.B.Nagar ,Sec-bad ,Tarnaka , Uppal , Chaitanya Puri , ECIL , Ibrahimpat , Adilabad ,Uturu, Mancherial , Nirmal , Bhainsa, Asifabad , Karimnagar, Huzurabad , jagtial, Mettupalli ,Peddapalli, Mantini ,Sircilla , Nizamabad, Armoor ,Bodhan, Kamareddy, Banswada, Yellareddy , Ellareddy, Warangal (Rural), Narsampet , Bhupalpally, Mulugu ,Jangaon, Station Ghanpur, Mahabubabad, Thorrur , Khammam, kalluru , Kothagudem, Bhadrachalam ,Medak, Toopran, Narsapur ,Sangareddy, Zahirabad, Narayankedh.
Summer Internship online for students for cse students in Hyderabad are a terrific opportunity to get real-world experience and insight into a sector you’re interested in. If you’re a student or just starting out in your profession, a Final Year summer Internships for cse students or Internship for 3rd year students for cse students in Hyderabad can provide you with the necessary experience to prepare you for full-time employment. Final Year Summer internships for cse students in Hyderabad can be paid or unpaid, with some unpaid internships providing additional perks like college credit. Paid internships are becoming increasingly prevalent, as opposed to the conventional internship paradigm, which involves labour in return for experience rather than compensation. Intern Programme Undergraduates for cse students in Hyderabad or Summer Programs for Undergraduate Research for cse students in Hyderabad may be available depending on aspects such as industry or professional, role duties, experience necessary, internship length, and inclusion of class credit.
Without a doubt, Tru Projects offers the greatest Paid Summer Internship opportunities for cse students in Hyderabad accessible. We are committed to helping the students to have fun while learning and in Paid Programming Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad. You should come to us if you need Summer Research Internship for cse Students in Hyderabad training since our team are teachers with years of expertise in a number of industries in Internship certificate Training for cse students in Hyderabad. The Software engineer intern for cse students in Hyderabad will help students comprehend the whole software development life cycle (SDLC). With the Software Engineering Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad, you will be able to comprehend the entire process of generating software in your own unique way in Tru Projects.
Our internship opportunities Undergraduates for cse students in Hyderabad is meant to assist students learn about the many industries throughout the world and how they might fit in. Paid Software Summer Internship for cse students Program in their last year help students figure out what areas of interest and ability they have Certification Intern Undergraduates for cse students in Hyderabad. And our Programming Intern Undergraduates for cse students Online Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad are a terrific way to get them started. We not only give training at our school, but we also provide an online Internships for students for cse students in Hyderabad who have completed their certificate, which adds a lot of value to their profile when applying for higher education and jobs. You should always be on the lookout if you want to be a part of any industry in our ever-changing world for Summer Research Internship Program for cse students for students in Hyderabad.
If you are looking for Student Internship Opportunities for cse students or Virtual Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad join Tru Projects immediately to earn valuable experience. If you don’t want to deter anybody from looking for Summer Intern Openings for cse students in Hyderabad in the traditional manner, start by tapping into Tru Projects website for Software Engineering. Tru Projects is honoured to be one of Hyderabad’s leading academic project consultants, providing students with a diverse choice of customised B TECH major and mini projects, M TECH major and mini projects, IEEE major and mini projects, MBA major and mini projects, and so on. Data mining, artificial intelligence, big data, deep learning, data science, android, cloud computing, and cyber security are some of the domains in which we specialise.
Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad or Full Time Paid Summer Internship for cse in Hyderabad, depending on personal interest. But, because internet searches can help you locate internships and focus on what you want, but may not provide you the unique one like Online Summer Internship Program for cse students with certificate in Hyderabad.
So don’t get freak out the Student Internship Opportunities for cse students in Hyderabad is opened for both Summer Internship for 3rd year cse students in Hyderabad and Summer Internship for final year students for cse in Hyderabad.
An intern works for a Software Development Internship for cse students in Hyderabad firm for a set amount of time, generally between semesters or concurrently with them. Not everyone has six months or a year will have Software Engineering Internship for cse students in Hyderabad to gain the necessary work experience for a job right after graduation. Longterm Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad are more likely to be intensive and concentrated. Longterm Internship Training for cse students in Hyderabad are appropriate for students in their last year of graduation.
College Students Paid Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad allow you to expand your professional network in the following ways: An Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad helps you to meet individuals from different walks of life and broaden your contacts, which is a crucial part of job growth. As an intern in Full Time Summer Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad, you will have additional opportunity to form relationships with corporate personnel that you may utilise later in your career with Long Term Internship Opportunity for cse students in Hyderabad at Tru Projects.
Identifying your areas of interest at Online Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad is a different functions and specialties exist in each industry at real time summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad. You will gain knowledge in several facts of Online Summer Internship Institute for cse students in Hyderabad so that you may make a better educated career decision. Paid Summer Intern Programme for cse students in Hyderabad will assist you in identifying your areas of interest within your major Programming Internships for cse students in Hyderabad.
Summer Research Internship for cse students in Hyderabad give real-world experience and exposure to Beginners and to acquire hands-on experience working in the real world. For students with limited professional experience, there is a learning curve with the Summer Analyst Internship for cse students in Hyderabad. They get to work on actual projects, communicate with different teams and clients, and get a better understanding of Programming Internships for cse students in Hyderabad. A Paid Certification Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad allows you to put your knowledge to the test while also gaining workplace interpersonal skills, preparing you for employment in paid Summer Intern opportunities for cse students in Hyderabad.
A Paid Summer Internship Programme for cse students in Hyderabad is a fantastic method to learn about different careers with Certification Internship Undergraduates for cse students in Hyderabad. Because it usually does not require prior experience, it is easier to get than full-time work in Best Online Summer Programming Internship Trainings for cse students in Hyderabad. When it comes time to look for a full-time job after interning, you will be a more desirable candidate than your contemporaries by attending Summer Technical Internship Program for cse students in Hyderabad. Employers are more interested in your practical experience than your academic credentials. Best Internships For College cse Students in Hyderabad allow you to put certain classroom methods to the test before entering the workforce. Internship Program For Graduate for cse students in Hyderabad as well as Internship Program For Fresher for cse students in Hyderabad gives you a chance to put what you’ve learned into practise in a safe setting where errors are expected, rather than learning the hard way in your first job after college.
Summer College Student Internship for cse students in Hyderabad makes you to get transition from student to a full-time work exposure in Programming Internships Summer for cse students in Hyderabad. Graduating and immediately starting a new career might be difficult at times in Internship for final year students for cse students in Hyderabad. Not every boss is skilled at mentoring new employees at IT Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad. It might be disastrous if you are unable to adjust swiftly. Employers are always on the lookout for candidates who can seamlessly move from student to full-time work with minimal assistance of Summer Internship Training for cse students in Hyderabad. Many firms may offer interns a full-time employment if they have gained all of the essential skills and are contributing to the organisation in real time summer Internship program for cse students in Hyderabad. They don’t want to let go of you since you’re a solid investment for the Summer Technical Internship for cse students in Hyderabad.
Student Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad Enhances the soft skills, corporate etiquette, attending numerous training sessions, how to conduct oneself in a Professional Internship for cse students in Hyderabad, hands-on experience with real time summer Internship in Hyderabad, knowing the sector and organization, current industry trends, and more in Best longterm Internship Training for cse students in Hyderabad.
Online Summer Internship with certificate for cse students in Hyderabad can last anything from three months to two years. Internship for Freshers for cse students are not appropriate in some fields, such as fashion or editorial, because they do not provide enough time for the intern or the company to profit. Software Development Engineer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad provide additional depth in the workplace. Online Internship Training Program for cse students in Hyderabad allows you to polish your talents as a Software Development Engineer Intern for cse students in Hyderabad, work on larger projects for longer periods of time, and become a more valuable member of the team in Tru Projects.
Summer Internships for College Students for cse students in Hyderabad might be advantageous even for a seasoned worker considering a career shift Summer Internship Training for cse students in Hyderabad. Online Internships Courses For cse Students in Hyderabad have soft talents such as teamwork and leadership. Technical skills and industry expertise, on the other hand, are required before entering a new area of Summer Research Internship for cse students Program in Hyderabad.
Working with us might lead to you becoming a Software Engineer Summer Intern for cse students in Hyderabad or a Software Intern Program Undergraduate in Hyderabad. The Programming Internship Undergraduates in Hyderabad was created with care for students who desire to pursue their study or work in this field. Paid Programming Summer Intern for cse students in Hyderabad may be adapted to one of the greatest Summer Undergraduate Research Programs in Hyderabad available, which is especially advantageous to younger students.
The Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad Training will be adapted to their specific needs. The research Internships for undergraduates for cse students in Hyderabad will allow students to study the domains at their own speed because we recognise that each student has distinct goals. Many working professionals look forward to having a Software Engineering Summer Internship for cse students in Hyderabad when they want to change their job position and try something new. Feel Free to Contact Us for computer science internship for cse students!
Overall, the internship with Tru Projects was both lucrative and enjoyable. It will find the marketing concepts and frameworks you learned in class to be relevant and beneficial while working on actual, real-world assignments. Feel free to contact us!!
Day - 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
2. How Machine Learning Useful in Daily Life
3. Machine Learning Goals and Deliverables.
4. Why Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Tools.
Day - 2: Introduction to Python
2.Anaconda Installation and Introduction to Jupyter Notebook
Day - 3: Python Basics
Day - 4: Python Baiscs
Day - 5: Python Baiscs
Day - 6: Python for Data Science - Numpy
2. Operations in Numpy
Day - 7: Python for Data Science - Pandas
2. Operations in Pandas – Pandas Basics, Indexing and selecting Data,Merge and Append, Grouping and Summarizing, Lambda functions and Pivot tables
3. Introduction to Reading.
Day - 8: Python for Data Science - Matplotlub
2. Types of plots with ExamplesInheritence,Polymorphism,Encapsualtion,Abstraction
Day - 9: Introduction to SQL
2. Basics of SQL, Data Retrieval, sorting, compound functions and relational operators, pattern matching with wild cards.
3. Basics on Table creation, updating, modifying etc.
4. Overall Structure of data retrieval queries, Merging tables, User Defined Functions (UDF), Frames.
Statistics & Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
Day - 10: Introduction to Data Analytics
2. CRISP-DM Framework – Data Preparation, Modelling, Evaluation and Deployment
Day - 11: Data Visualization in Python
2. Introduction to various charts
3. Data visualization toolkit in Python (Libraries or modules available in Python)
4. Plotting Data in Python using matplotlib and seaborn – Univariate Distributions, Bi-variate Distributions
5. Plotting Time series data
Day - 12: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Data Cleaning – Fixing rows and columns, Missing value Treatment, standardizing values, handling invalid values, Filtering data
Day - 13: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Univariate Analysis, Bivariate Analysis, Segmented univariate Analysis
3. Derived Metrics and Feature Engineering
Day - 14: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Identify Outliers
3. Outliers Handling using Imputation Techniques
Day - 15: Inferential Statistics
2. Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions
3. Central Limit Theorem – Introduction and Industrial applications
Day - 16: Hypothesis Testing
2. Concepts of Hypothesis Testing – p value method, critical value method
3. Types of Errors, T Distribution, other types of tests
4. Industry Demonstration and A/B Testing
Day - 17: Case Study
2. GDP EDA Analysis
Machine Learning - I
Day - 18: Introduction to Machine Learning
Day - 19: Simple Linear Regression
2. Assumptions of Linear Regression (LINE)
3. Cost Functions, Strength of Linear relationship – OLS, coefficient of correlation, coefficient of Determination
4. Intuition to Gradient Descent for optimizing cost function
5. Hypothesis Testing in Linear Regression
6. Building a Linear Model – Reading Data, Cleaning Data, Libraries available – Sklearn, Statsmodel.api
7. Model Building using Sklearn and Training and Test Data, Model Development, Model validation using Residual Analysis, Evaluation against the test Data
Day - 20: Multiple Linear Regression
2. Introduction to overfitting, Multi-collinearity
3. Dealing with Categorical variables – OHE, Dummies, Label Encoding
4. Building the model using statesmodel.api and importance of p-values
5. Model Evaluation Metrics – Coefficient of Determination, Adjusted R2, RMSE, AIC, BIC and other model evaluation Metrics
6. Variable Selection – RFE, Step wise selection etc.
7. Gradient Descent and Normal Equation for Multiple Linear Regression
8. Industry Demonstration: Linear Regression Case Study
Day - 21: Logistic Regression
2. Binary classification using univariate logistic regression
3. Maximum Likelihood function, Sigmoid Curve and Best Fit
4. Intuition of odds and log-odds
5. Feature selection using RFE
6. Model evaluation – Confusion Matrix and Accuracy
7. Why Accuracy is not Enough and introduction to sensitivity, specificity, precision, recall, area under curve
8. Logistic Regression Case Study
Day - 22: Unsupervised Learning:Clustering
1. Understanding clustering with practical examples
2. KMeans Clustering – understanding the algorithm
3. Practical consideration for KMeans Clustering – Elbow curve, silhouette metric and hopkings test for clustering tendency of data, impact of outliers
Day - 23: Unsupervised Learning
1. Hierarchical clustering Algorithm
2. Interpreting the dendogram and Types of Linkages
3. Comparison of Kmeans clustering and Hierarchical clustering – advantages and disadvantages
Day - 24: Unsupervised Learning:Principal Component Analysis(PCA)
2. Variance as information and basis transformation of vectors
3. Singular Value Decomposition and Identifying optimum principal components using scree plots
4. Model building with PCA
5. Advantages of PCA and Limitations
Machine Learning - II
Day - 25: Support Vector Machine Algorithm
1. Introduction to SVM and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of SVM
3. Kernal Functions in used in SVM
4. Applications of SVM
5. Implementation of SVM using Python
Day - 26: K Nearest Neighbors Algorithm
1. Introduction to KNN and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of KNN
3. Applications of KNN
4. Implementation of KNN using Python
Day - 27: Naive Bayes Algorithm
1. Intoduction to Naive Bayes
2. Advantage and Disadvantage of Naive Bayes
3. Applications of Naive Bayes
4. Implementation of Naive Bayes using Python
Day - 28: Tree Models
1. Introduction to decision trees and Interpretation
2. Homogeneity measures for splitting a node 1. Gini Index 2. Entropy 3. R2
3. Understanding Hyper parameters – Truncation and Pruning
4. Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Introduction to ensembling, bagging and intuition
2. Random Forest – Introduction and Hyperparamters
3. Building a model using Random Forest
4. Hyper-parameters impact on model and tuning them
5. Importance of predictors using Random Forrest
Day - 29: Boosting
2. Introduction to Boosting Algorithms : XGBoost, lightGBM, Catboost
3. Advantages of Boosting Algorithms
4.XGBoost Model Building and importance of various Hyper parameters
5. Hyper-parameter tuning for XGBoost
Day - 30: Case Study
Day - 31: Case Study
Day - 32: Time Series
2. Trend and seasonality
4. moothing (moving average)
5. SES, Holt & Holt-Winter Model
Day - 33: Time Series
2. IADF, Random walk and Auto Arima
Day - 34: Text Mining
2. Text cleaning, regular expressions, Stemming, Lemmatization
3. Word cloud, Principal Component Analysis, Bigrams & Trigrams
4. Text classification, Document vectors, Text classification using Doc2vec