SUMMER INTERNSHIP FOR B.TECH IN VIZAG
- Summer Internship B.Tech
COMPLETE TRAINING ON TECHNOLOGY | PROJECT DEVELOPEMENT
MANOJ: +91 9676190678
407, 4th Floor, Pavani Prestige (R.S Brothers)Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India Opposite Image Hospital & Beside KLM Fashion Mall.
About Summer Internship B.Tech
You might pique your friend’s interest by securing an internship with Tru Projects. Give us a call to learn more about the projects. Maybe you’ve noticed anything odd regarding Tru Projects. Because we only work on internships, we stand out. Considering all aspects of a project’s issues. By simplifying complex activities, your intern experience will be able to work at superhuman speed while maintaining human comprehension. Don’t bit your nails now the services are available near to your home towns in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Parvathipuram, Paderu, Visakhapatnam ( vizag ) Anakapalli, Kakinada, Amalapuram, Rajamahendravaram , Bheemavaram, Eluru , Machilipatnam.
First and foremost, B Tech Summer Internships are an essential component of our educational programmes. To do the Best Longterm Internship Program for b tech students Tru Projects is the best choice. Not only will we be able to provide students the opportunity to engage with industry professionals through Professional Internship for b tech students, but they will also be able to put the theory they learn in the classroom into reality here, in any activity they choose.
One of the most important advantages of internships for students is that students who finish an internship are perceived to have an advantage in the job market, which can lead to them getting hired more quickly for future chances. Summer Internship online for students for b tech students in Vizag are a terrific opportunity to get real-world experience and insight into a sector you’re interested in. If you’re a student or just starting out in your profession, a Final Year summer Internships for b tech students or Internship for 3rd year students for b tech students in Vizag can provide you with the necessary experience to prepare you for full-time employment. Final Year Summer internships for b tech students in Vizag can be paid or unpaid, with some unpaid internships providing additional perks like college credit. Paid internships are becoming increasingly prevalent, as opposed to the conventional internship paradigm, which involves labour in return for experience rather than compensation.
Intern Programme Undergraduates for b tech students in Vizag or Summer Programs for Undergraduate Research for b tech students in Vizag may be available depending on aspects such as industry or professional, role duties, experience necessary, internship length, and inclusion of class credit. Without a doubt, Tru Projects offers the greatest Paid Summer Internship opportunities in Vizag accessible. We are committed to helping the students to have fun while learning and in Paid Programming Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag. You should come to us if you need Summer Research Internship for Students in Vizag training since our team are teachers with years of expertise in a number of industries in Internship certificate Training for b tech students in Vizag. The Software engineer intern for b tech students in Vizag will help students comprehend the whole software development life cycle (SDLC). With the Software Engineering Internship Program for b tech students in Vizag, you will be able to comprehend the entire process of generating software in your own unique way in Tru Projects.
Our internship opportunities Undergraduates for b tech students in Vizag is meant to assist students learn about the many industries throughout the world and how they might fit in. Paid Software Summer Internship for b tech students Program in their last year help students figure out what areas of interest and ability they have Certification Intern Undergraduates for b tech students in Vizag. And our Programming Intern Undergraduates for b tech students Online Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag are a terrific way to get them started. We not only give training at our school, but we also provide an online Internships for students for b tech students in Vizag who have completed their certificate, which adds a lot of value to their profile when applying for higher education and jobs. If you want to be a part of any sector in our ever-changing world, you should always be on the lookout for Summer Research Internship Program for b tech students for students in Vizag.
If you are looking for Student Internship Opportunities for b tech students or Virtual Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag join Tru Projects immediately to earn valuable experience. If you don’t want to deter anybody from looking for Summer Intern Openings for b tech students in Vizag in the traditional manner, start by tapping into Tru Projects website for Software Engineering Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag or Full Time Paid Summer Internship for b tech in Vizag, depending on personal interest. But, because internet searches can help you locate internships and focus on what you want, but may not provide you the unique one like Online Summer Internship Program for b tech students with certificate in Vizag. So don’t get freak out the Student Internship Opportunities for b tech students in Vizag is opened for both Summer Internship for 3rd year students in Vizag and Summer Internship for final year students for b tech Students in Vizag.
An intern works for a Software Development Internship for b tech students in Vizag firm for a set amount of time, generally between semesters or concurrently with them. Not everyone has six months or a year will have Software Engineering Internship for b tech students in Vizag to gain the necessary work experience for a job right after graduation. Longterm Internship Program for b tech students in Vizag are more likely to be intensive and concentrated. Longterm Internship Training for b tech students in Vizag are appropriate for students in their last year of graduation.
College Students Paid Summer Internship in Vizag allow you to expand your professional network in the following ways: An Internship Program in Vizag helps you to meet individuals from different walks of life and broaden your contacts, which is a crucial part of job growth. As an intern in Full Time Summer Internship Program for b tech students in Vizag, you will have additional opportunity to form relationships with corporate personnel that you may utilise later in your career with Long Term Internship Opportunity for b tech students in Vizag at Tru Projects.
Identifying your areas of interest at Online Summer Internship in Vizag is a different functions and specialties exist in each industry at real time summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag. You will gain knowledge in several facts of Online Summer Internship Institute for b tech students in Vizag so that you may make a better educated career decision. Paid Summer Intern Programme for b tech students in Vizag will assist you in identifying your areas of interest within your major Programming Internships for b tech students in Vizag.
Summer Research Internship in Vizag give real-world experience and exposure to Beginners and to acquire hands-on experience working in the real world. For students with limited professional experience, there is a learning curve with the Summer Analyst Internship for b tech students in Vizag. They get to work on actual projects, communicate with different teams and clients, and get a better understanding of Programming Internships in Vizag. A Paid Certification Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag allows you to put your knowledge to the test while also gaining workplace interpersonal skills, preparing you for employment in paid Summer Intern opportunities for b tech students in Vizag.
A Paid Summer Internship Programme for b tech students in Vizag is a fantastic method to learn about different careers with Certification Internship Undergraduates for b tech students in Vizag. Because it usually does not require prior experience, it is easier to get than full-time work in Best Online Summer Programming Internship Trainings for b tech students in Vizag. When it comes time to look for a full-time job after interning, you will be a more desirable candidate than your contemporaries by attending Summer Technical Internship Program for b tech students in Vizag. Employers are more interested in your practical experience than your academic credentials. Best Internships For College Students in Vizag allow you to put certain classroom methods to the test before entering the workforce. Internship Program For Graduate for b tech students in Vizag as well as Internship Program For Fresher for b tech students in Vizag gives you a chance to put what you’ve learned into practise in a safe setting where errors are expected, rather than learning the hard way in your first job after college.
Summer College Student Internship for b tech students in Vizag makes you to get transition from student to a full-time work exposure in Programming Internships Summer for b tech students in Vizag. Graduating and immediately starting a new career might be difficult at times in Internship for final year students for b tech students in Vizag. Not every boss is skilled at mentoring new employees at IT Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag. It might be disastrous if you are unable to adjust swiftly. Employers are always on the lookout for candidates who can seamlessly move from student to full-time work with minimal assistance of Summer Internship Training for b tech students in Vizag. Many firms may offer interns a full-time employment if they have gained all of the essential skills and are contributing to the organisation in real time summer Internship program for b tech students in Vizag. They don’t want to let go of you since you’re a solid investment for the Summer Technical Internship for b tech students in Vizag.
Student Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag Enhances the soft skills, corporate etiquette, attending numerous training sessions, how to conduct oneself in a Professional Internship for b tech students in Vizag, hands-on experience with real time summer Internship in Vizag, knowing the sector and organization, current industry trends, and more in Best longterm Internship Training for b tech students in Vizag.
online Summer Internship with certificate for b tech students in Vizag can last anything from three months to two years. Internship for Freshers for b tech students are not appropriate in some fields, such as fashion or editorial, because they do not provide enough time for the intern or the company to profit. Software Development Engineer Internship for b tech students in Vizag provide additional depth in the workplace. Online Internship Training Program for b tech students in Vizag allows you to polish your talents as a Software Development Engineer Intern for b tech students in Vizag, work on larger projects for longer periods of time, and become a more valuable member of the team in Tru Projects.
Summer Internships for College Students for b tech students in Vizag might be advantageous even for a seasoned worker considering a career shift Summer Internship Training for b tech students in Vizag. Online Internships Courses For Students in Vizag have soft talents such as teamwork and leadership. Technical skills and industry expertise, on the other hand, are required before entering a new area of Summer Research Internship for b tech students Program in Vizag.
Working with us might lead to you becoming a Software Engineer Summer Intern for b tech students in Vizag or a Software Intern Program Undergraduate in Vizag. The Programming Internship Undergraduates in Vizag was created with care for students who desire to pursue their study or work in this field. Paid Programming Summer Intern for b tech students in Vizag may be adapted to one of the greatest Summer Undergraduate Research Programs in Vizag available, which is especially advantageous to younger students.
The Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag Training will be adapted to their specific needs. The research Internships for undergraduates for b tech students in Vizag will allow students to study the domains at their own speed because we recognise that each student has distinct goals. Many working professionals look forward to having a Software Engineering Summer Internship for b tech students in Vizag when they want to change their job position and try something new. Feel Free to Contact Us for computer science internship for b tech students!
Day - 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
2. How Machine Learning Useful in Daily Life
3. Machine Learning Goals and Deliverables.
4. Why Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Tools.
Day - 2: Introduction to Python
2.Anaconda Installation and Introduction to Jupyter Notebook
Day - 3: Python Basics
Day - 4: Python Baiscs
Day - 5: Python Baiscs
Day - 6: Python for Data Science - Numpy
2. Operations in Numpy
Day - 7: Python for Data Science - Pandas
2. Operations in Pandas – Pandas Basics, Indexing and selecting Data,Merge and Append, Grouping and Summarizing, Lambda functions and Pivot tables
3. Introduction to Reading.
Day - 8: Python for Data Science - Matplotlub
2. Types of plots with ExamplesInheritence,Polymorphism,Encapsualtion,Abstraction
Day - 9: Introduction to SQL
2. Basics of SQL, Data Retrieval, sorting, compound functions and relational operators, pattern matching with wild cards.
3. Basics on Table creation, updating, modifying etc.
4. Overall Structure of data retrieval queries, Merging tables, User Defined Functions (UDF), Frames.
Statistics & Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
Day - 10: Introduction to Data Analytics
2. CRISP-DM Framework – Data Preparation, Modelling, Evaluation and Deployment
Day - 11: Data Visualization in Python
2. Introduction to various charts
3. Data visualization toolkit in Python (Libraries or modules available in Python)
4. Plotting Data in Python using matplotlib and seaborn – Univariate Distributions, Bi-variate Distributions
5. Plotting Time series data
Day - 12: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Data Cleaning – Fixing rows and columns, Missing value Treatment, standardizing values, handling invalid values, Filtering data
Day - 13: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Univariate Analysis, Bivariate Analysis, Segmented univariate Analysis
3. Derived Metrics and Feature Engineering
Day - 14: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Identify Outliers
3. Outliers Handling using Imputation Techniques
Day - 15: Inferential Statistics
2. Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions
3. Central Limit Theorem – Introduction and Industrial applications
Day - 16: Hypothesis Testing
2. Concepts of Hypothesis Testing – p value method, critical value method
3. Types of Errors, T Distribution, other types of tests
4. Industry Demonstration and A/B Testing
Day - 17: Case Study
2. GDP EDA Analysis
Machine Learning - I
Day - 18: Introduction to Machine Learning
Day - 19: Simple Linear Regression
2. Assumptions of Linear Regression (LINE)
3. Cost Functions, Strength of Linear relationship – OLS, coefficient of correlation, coefficient of Determination
4. Intuition to Gradient Descent for optimizing cost function
5. Hypothesis Testing in Linear Regression
6. Building a Linear Model – Reading Data, Cleaning Data, Libraries available – Sklearn, Statsmodel.api
7. Model Building using Sklearn and Training and Test Data, Model Development, Model validation using Residual Analysis, Evaluation against the test Data
Day - 20: Multiple Linear Regression
2. Introduction to overfitting, Multi-collinearity
3. Dealing with Categorical variables – OHE, Dummies, Label Encoding
4. Building the model using statesmodel.api and importance of p-values
5. Model Evaluation Metrics – Coefficient of Determination, Adjusted R2, RMSE, AIC, BIC and other model evaluation Metrics
6. Variable Selection – RFE, Step wise selection etc.
7. Gradient Descent and Normal Equation for Multiple Linear Regression
8. Industry Demonstration: Linear Regression Case Study
Day - 21: Logistic Regression
2. Binary classification using univariate logistic regression
3. Maximum Likelihood function, Sigmoid Curve and Best Fit
4. Intuition of odds and log-odds
5. Feature selection using RFE
6. Model evaluation – Confusion Matrix and Accuracy
7. Why Accuracy is not Enough and introduction to sensitivity, specificity, precision, recall, area under curve
8. Logistic Regression Case Study
Day - 22: Unsupervised Learning:Clustering
1. Understanding clustering with practical examples
2. KMeans Clustering – understanding the algorithm
3. Practical consideration for KMeans Clustering – Elbow curve, silhouette metric and hopkings test for clustering tendency of data, impact of outliers
Day - 23: Unsupervised Learning
1. Hierarchical clustering Algorithm
2. Interpreting the dendogram and Types of Linkages
3. Comparison of Kmeans clustering and Hierarchical clustering – advantages and disadvantages
Day - 24: Unsupervised Learning:Principal Component Analysis(PCA)
2. Variance as information and basis transformation of vectors
3. Singular Value Decomposition and Identifying optimum principal components using scree plots
4. Model building with PCA
5. Advantages of PCA and Limitations
Machine Learning - II
Day - 25: Support Vector Machine Algorithm
1. Introduction to SVM and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of SVM
3. Kernal Functions in used in SVM
4. Applications of SVM
5. Implementation of SVM using Python
Day - 26: K Nearest Neighbors Algorithm
1. Introduction to KNN and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of KNN
3. Applications of KNN
4. Implementation of KNN using Python
Day - 27: Naive Bayes Algorithm
1. Intoduction to Naive Bayes
2. Advantage and Disadvantage of Naive Bayes
3. Applications of Naive Bayes
4. Implementation of Naive Bayes using Python
Day - 28: Tree Models
1. Introduction to decision trees and Interpretation
2. Homogeneity measures for splitting a node 1. Gini Index 2. Entropy 3. R2
3. Understanding Hyper parameters – Truncation and Pruning
4. Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Introduction to ensembling, bagging and intuition
2. Random Forest – Introduction and Hyperparamters
3. Building a model using Random Forest
4. Hyper-parameters impact on model and tuning them
5. Importance of predictors using Random Forrest
Day - 29: Boosting
2. Introduction to Boosting Algorithms : XGBoost, lightGBM, Catboost
3. Advantages of Boosting Algorithms
4.XGBoost Model Building and importance of various Hyper parameters
5. Hyper-parameter tuning for XGBoost
Day - 30: Case Study
Day - 31: Case Study
Day - 32: Time Series
2. Trend and seasonality
4. moothing (moving average)
5. SES, Holt & Holt-Winter Model
Day - 33: Time Series
2. IADF, Random walk and Auto Arima
Day - 34: Text Mining
2. Text cleaning, regular expressions, Stemming, Lemmatization
3. Word cloud, Principal Component Analysis, Bigrams & Trigrams
4. Text classification, Document vectors, Text classification using Doc2vec