DEEP LEARNING SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN VIZAG
- DEEP LEARNING
COMPLETE TRAINING ON TECHNOLOGY | PROJECT DEVELOPEMENT
MANOJ: +91 9676190678
407, 4th Floor, Pavani Prestige (R.S Brothers)Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India Opposite Image Hospital & Beside KLM Fashion Mall.
About Deep Learning
“Getting together is the first step; staying together is the second; and working together is the third.” Our staff is working on projects with zeal and dedication. Do you have a strong interest in deep learning? Then join Tru Projects to learn everything there is to know about deep learning. Don’t bit your nails now the services are available near to your home towns in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Parvathipuram , Paderu, Visakhapatnam ( vizag ) Anakapalli, Kakinada, Amalapuram, Rajamahendravaram , Bheemavaram, Eluru , Machilipatnam.
Then look at Deep Learning Internship in Vizag at Tru Projects. Deep Learning will automate activities that the majority of people believed could only be done by humans.
The best Online Summer Internship Programs Deep Learning in Vizag and planning to create a fleshed-out profile in your resumes? Hey hurry up then! Tru Projects offers the Summer Internship Program in Deep Learning in Vizag to help you improve your practical skills. Students are often anxious to Deep Learning Summer Intern because they are concerned that their Deep Learning Summer Internship 2023 for Freshers in Vizag would be filled with uninteresting activities for little or no pay. Despite the fact that not all internships pay in financially, some do pay in other ways. A Summer Internship on Deep Learning in Vizag offered by Tru Projects gives you the foundation for a successful career.
Research Internship give real-world experience and exposure to Beginners and to acquire hands-on experience working in the real world. For students with limited professional experience, there is a learning curve with the internship. They get to work on actual projects, communicate with different teams and clients, and get a better understanding of Internship. An Internship Certification allows you to put your knowledge to the test while also gaining workplace interpersonal skills, preparing you for employment.
Deep Learning Internship for B Tech Students in Vizag Enhances the soft skills, corporate etiquette, attending numerous training sessions, how to conduct oneself in a Deep Learning Internship for students 2022 in Vizag, hands-on experience with Real Time Deep Learning Summer Intern 2023 in Vizag, knowing the sector and organization, current industry trends, and more in Deep Learning Internship Online in Vizag.
Deep Learning Summer Camp Program in Vizag allow you to expand your professional network in the following ways: A Deep Learning Summer Training in Vizag helps you to meet individuals from different walks of life and broaden your contacts, which is a crucial part of job growth. As a Deep Learning Online Intern Summer 2023 you will have additional opportunity to form relationships with corporate personnel that you may utilise later in your career with Summer 2022 Deep Learning in Vizag at Tru Projects.
A Summer Internship is a fantastic method to learn about different careers with Certification Internship. Because it usually does not require prior experience, it is easier to get than full-time work in firms. When it comes time to look for a full-time job after interning, you will be a more desirable candidate than your contemporaries by attending Deep Learning Online Intern Summer 2022 in Vizag. Employers are more interested in your practical experience than your academic credentials. Best Internships allow you to put certain classroom methods to the test before entering the workforce. Internship gives you a chance to put what you’ve learned into practise in a safe setting where errors are expected, rather than learning the hard way in your first job after college. Summer internship makes you to get transition from student to a full-time work exposure in Internships. Graduating and immediately starting a new career might be difficult at times in Final Year Deep Learning Internships for btech in Vizag. Not every boss is skilled at mentoring new employees at Internship. It might be disastrous if you are unable to adjust swiftly. Employers are always on the lookout for candidates who can seamlessly move from student to full-time work with minimal assistance of Training.
Many firms may offer interns a full-time employment if they have gained all of the essential skills and are contributing to the organisation in Real Time Deep Learning Summer Intern 2022 in Vizag. They don’t want to let go of you since you’re a solid investment for the Technical Internship in Vizag.
At a real-time summer internship, identifying your areas of interest is a various functions and specialties exist in each business. You will learn numerous information about the Online Internship Program so that you can make a more informed career choice. Within your major Programming Internships, the Intern Program will assist you in identifying your areas of interest. Our Deep Learning Summer Internship 2022 Students in Vizag is meant to assist students learn about the many industries throughout the world and how they might fit in. An intern works for a development of firm for a set amount of time, generally between semesters or concurrently with them. Not everyone has six months or a year will have Internship to gain the necessary work experience for a job right after graduation. Internship Program are more likely to be intensive and concentrated. Summer internship on Deep Learning for ECE Students in Vizag are appropriate for students in their last year of graduation.
Internships in their last year help students figure out what areas of interest and ability they have Deep Learning Online Internship in Vizag. And our Deep Learning Online Summer Internship Course in Vizag are a terrific way to get them started. We not only give training at our school, but we also provide a Deep Learning Internship for CSE Students in Vizag who have completed their certificate, which adds a lot of value to their profile when applying for higher education and jobs. If you want to be a part of any sector in our ever-changing world, you should always be on the lookout for Research Summer Intern Deep Learning in Vizag.
Deep Learning Internship for ECE Students in Vizag are a terrific opportunity to get real-world experience and insight into a sector you’re interested in. If you’re a student or just starting out in your profession, a Final Year Deep Learning Internships in Vizag can provide you with the necessary experience to prepare you for full-time employment. Final Year Deep Learning Internships for ece in Vizag can be paid or unpaid, with some unpaid internships providing additional perks like college credit. Paid internships are on the rise, as opposed to the traditional internship model, which entails labour in exchange for experience rather than monetary pay.
Summer internship on Deep Learning for B Tech Students in Vizag or Deep Learning Final Year Summer Internship in Vizag may be available depending on aspects such as industry or professional, role duties, experience necessary, internship length, and inclusion of class credit.
Deep Learning Internship Certificate in Vizag can last anything from three months to two years. Internship for Freshers are not appropriate in some fields, such as fashion or editorial, because they do not provide enough time for the intern or the company to profit. Deep Learning Summer Internship 2022 for Freshers in Vizag provide additional depth in the workplace. Paid Internship Deep Learning Summer Online in Vizag allows you to polish your talents as you work on larger projects for longer periods of time, and become a more valuable member of the team in Tru Projects.
Summer internship on Deep Learning for CSE Students in Vizag might be advantageous even for a seasoned worker considering a career shift Deep Learning Summer Online Internship Course in Vizag. Internships Courses for Students have soft talents such as teamwork and leadership. Technical skills and industry expertise, on the other hand, are required before entering a new area of Summer 2023 Deep Learning Internship in Vizag.
Without a doubt, Tru Projects offers the greatest summer internship on Deep Learning for ECE Students in Vizag accessible. We are committed to helping the students to have fun while learning and in trainings. You can come to us if you need training since our team are teachers with years of expertise in a number of industries in Internship certification. The Deep Learning Internship Online 2022 will help students comprehend the whole software development life cycle (SDLC). With the internships you will be able to comprehend the entire process of generating software in your own unique way in Tru Projects.
Working with us might lead to you becoming a Freshers Summer Deep Learning Internship in Vizag. The internships were designed with students in mind who want to study or work in this profession. Summer Intern can be transformed into one of the best summer internships accessible, which is particularly beneficial to younger students.
The summer training will be tailored to their individual requirements. Because we recognise that each student has different aims, the research internships will allow students to explore the topics at their own pace. Many working professionals look forward to having a Deep Learning Internship for Computer Science Students in Vizag when they want to change their job position and try something new. Please feel free to contact us.
Day - 1: Introduction to Machine Learning & Deep Learning
Diffenrence between Machine and Deep Learning
How Deep Learning Useful in Daily Life
Deep Learning Goals and Deliverables.
Why Deep Learning
Deep Learning Tools.
Day - 2: Introduction to Python
2.Anaconda Installation and Introduction to Jupyter Notebook
Day - 3: Python Basics
Day - 4: Python Baiscs
Day - 5: Python Baiscs
Day - 6: Python for Data Science - Numpy
2. Operations in Numpy
Day - 7: Python for Data Science - Pandas
2. Operations in Pandas – Pandas Basics, Indexing and selecting Data,Merge and Append, Grouping and Summarizing, Lambda functions and Pivot tables
3. Introduction to Reading.
Day - 8: Python for Data Science - Matplotlub
2. Types of plots with Examples
Day - 9: Introduction to SQL
2. Basics of SQL, Data Retrieval, sorting, compound functions and relational operators, pattern matching with wild cards.
3. Basics on Table creation, updating, modifying etc.
4. Overall Structure of data retrieval queries, Merging tables, User Defined Functions (UDF), Frames.
Statistics & Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
Day - 10: Introduction to Data Analytics
2. CRISP-DM Framework – Data Preparation, Modelling, Evaluation and Deployment
Day - 11: Data Visualization in Python
2. Introduction to various charts
3. Data visualization toolkit in Python (Libraries or modules available in Python)
4. Plotting Data in Python using matplotlib and seaborn – Univariate Distributions, Bi-variate Distributions
5. Plotting Time series data
Day - 12: Exploratory Data Analysis
2. Data Cleaning – Fixing rows and columns, Missing value Treatment, standardizing values, handling invalid values, Filtering data
3. Data types – Numerical, Categorical (ordered and unordered)
4.Derived Metrics and Feature Engineering
5. Identify Outliers and Handling
Day - 13: Inferential Statistics
2. Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions
3. Central Limit Theorem – Introduction and Industrial applications
Machine Learning - I
Day - 14: Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Simple Linear Regression
3. Multiple Linear Regression
Day - 15: Logistic Regression
2. Binary classification using univariate logistic regression
3. Maximum Likelihood function, Sigmoid Curve and Best Fit
4. Intuition of odds and log-odds
5. Feature selection using RFE
6. Model evaluation – Confusion Matrix and Accuracy
7. Why Accuracy is not Enough and introduction to sensitivity, specificity, precision, recall, area under curve
8. Logistic Regression Case Study
Day - 16: unsupervised Learning:Clustering
1. Understanding clustering with practical examples
2. KMeans Clustering – understanding the algorithm
3. Practical consideration for KMeans Clustering – Elbow curve, silhouette metric and hopkings test for clustering tendency of data, impact of outliers
1. Hierarchical clustering Algorithm
2. Interpreting the dendogram and Types of Linkages
3. Comparison of Kmeans clustering and Hierarchical clustering – advantages and disadvantages
Machine Learning - II
Day - 17: Support Vector Machine Algorithm
1. Introduction to SVM and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of SVM
3. Kernal Functions in used in SVM
4. Applications of SVM
5. Implementation of SVM using Python
Day - 18: K Nearest Neighbors and Naive Bayes Algorithm
1. Introduction to KNN and How does it works.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of KNN
3. Applications of KNN
4. Implementation of KNN using Python
1. Intoduction to Naive Bayes
2. Advantage and Disadvantage of Naive Bayes
3. Applications of Naive Bayes
4. Implementation of Naive Bayes using Python
Day - 19: Tree Models
1. Introduction to decision trees and Interpretation
2. Homogeneity measures for splitting a node 1. Gini Index 2. Entropy 3. R2
3. Understanding Hyper parameters – Truncation and Pruning
4. Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Introduction to ensembling, bagging and intuition
2. Random Forest – Introduction and Hyperparamters
3. Building a model using Random Forest
4. Hyper-parameters impact on model and tuning them
5. Importance of predictors using Random Forrest
Day - 20: Deep Learning
Day - 21: Introuction
2. Understanding Deep Learning with the help of a case study.
3. Explore the meaning, process, and types of neural networks with a comparison to human neurons
4. Identify the platforms and programming stacks used in Deep Learning
Day - 22: Perceptron
2. Implement logic gates with Perceptron.
3. Sigmoid units and Sigmoid activation function in Neural Network
4. ReLU and Softmax Activation Functions.
5. Hyperbolic Tangent Activation Function
Day - 23: Artificial Neural Network
2. Implementation of Adaline rule in training ANN.
3. Minimizing cost functions using Gradient Descent rule.
4. Analyze how learning rate is tuned to converge an ANN.
5. Explore the layers of an Artificial Neural Network(ANN).
Day - 24: Multilayer ANN
2. Backpropagation to adjust weights in a neural network.
3. Inspect convergence in a multilayer ANN
4. Implement forward propagation in multilayer perceptron (MLP)
Day - 25: Introduction to TensorFlow
2. Create a computational and default graph in TensorFlow
3. Implement Linear Regression and Gradient Descent in TensorFlow.
4. Application of Layers and Keras in TensorFlow
5. Uses of TensorBoard
Day - 26: Training Neural Networks
2. Optimization & hyperparameters.
3. Solutions to speed up neural networks
4. Regularization techniques to reduce overfitting
Day - 27: Convolutional Neural Networks
2. Implementation of CNNs within Keras
Day - 28: Convolutional Neural Networks
2. Zero padding works with variations in kernel weights
3.Elaborate the pooling concepts in CNNs
Day - 29: Applications of CNN
2. Dense Pridiction
Day - 30: Recurrent Neural Networks
2. Understand the working of recurrent neurons and their layers.
3. Interpret how memory cells of recurrent neurons interact
4. Implement RNN in Keras
5. Demonstrate variable length input and output sequences
Day - 31: Recurrent Neural Networks
2. Implmentation of LSTM RNN using Keras ,
3. Introducntion to GRU and Implementation uisng Keras
4. Introdunction Encoder, Decoder architectures
Day - 32: Memory Models/Networks
2. Introdunction to Dynamic memory networks
3. Introduction to Image Genrative Models
4. GANs, CycleGAN Algotithms
Day - 33: Computer Vision
2. Video to text with LSTM models. Attention models for computer vision tasks.
Day - 34: Natural Language Processing
2. Vector Model Space models of Semantics
3. Word Vector Representation
4. Skip Gram Model
5. Bag of Words Model
Day - 35: Natural Language Processing
2. Applications in word similarity and analogy Recognition
3. Named Entity Recognition.
4. Opinion Mining using RNN
5. Parsing and Setiment Analysis using RNN
6. Sentence Classification using CNN